In our newly upgraded billing system, the service on any account with a past due balances that are 7 days past the billing date are subject to automatically suspended by the system itself.
When an account is suspended, the domain associated with the account will no longer be accessible.
* Visitors to the domain will see a standard web browser "page cannot be displayed" error.
* Email sent to email addresses at the domain will bounce back to the sender.
* The service cannot be upgraded or downgraded and new services cannot be ordered.
* If the account was suspended, it can take up to 24 hours after the account is brought current for the DNS (domain name server) information to be updated and propagated across the Internet, during which time the domain may not be available and you may not be able to receive domain email.
* If your account has been suspended for non-payment, a restoration fee of RM 150.00 applies.
Friday, October 4, 2013
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution