How to Create Event TimerFor the purpose of this tutorial, we'll assume we want to create an Event Timer for newly registered members.
To create an Event Timer
- Go to Promotion > Event Timer.
- To add Event Timer, click on Add Item top right of Event Timer Cart page.
Then, the following page will be displayed.
- Fill in the Timer Name
- Change Status to enable to display the event timer
- Activation event
- No. of Display Per Customer
- Discount Type
- Choose either fixed amount or percentage (e.g 10%)
- Discount Amount
- Determine the discount amount of the event
- Determine the Date Start
- Determine the Time Start
- Determine the Date End
- Determine the Time End
- Determine the Timer Duration
- Activation Event
- Sort Order
- Determine the display sequence of the event timer
- Box Backgroung color
- Choose the background color of the display box
- Box Text Color
- Choose the text color of the event timer
- Click Save
This is how it looks like in the store after a customer registers.
Was this answer helpful?
For the purpose of this tutorial, we'll assume we want to create a Peel Page for "Sample Product...
In this article, you will learn how to setup price rules for discount based on specific...
To manage Push Notification, go to Marketing > Push Notification.In the Push Notification...
Creating a Banner Banner can be a simple form of an image, or a combination of text and code that...
To manage Event Timer, go to Promotion > Event Timer.In the Event Timer Cart page, you can Add...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution