How to create Customer Groups
Customers > Settings > Customer Groups
To create a Customer Group,
- Go to Customers > Settings > Customer Groups
- Click New
You will then see the following page.
- Customer Group Name
- Enter the Customer Group Name
- Internal Notes
- Input notes for internal reference, if applicable
- Sort Order
- Define the sorting position of this group among other Customer Groups
- Click to save and continue
- Click to exit
Was this answer helpful?
Customers > CustomersTo approve a customer account, Go to Customers > Customers At the...
Customers > ReviewsTo approve a customer's review that is submitted through the store, Go to...
Customers > CustomersIf you happen to have customers placing orders through you and not...
Customers > CustomersAfter creating Customer Groups, you can now assign them to your customers...
Customers > Customers To filter the Customers List, Go to Customers > Customers Select...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution