How to set Purchase Restriction
Products > Products
To implement Purchase Restriction,
- Go to Products > Products
- Click on Data tab
- Scroll down to Purchase Restriction section
- Minimum Quantity Per Order
- Set the minimal quantity to checkout for each order
- Maximum Quantity Per Order
- Set the maximal quantity to checkout for each order
- Total Quantity Allowed Per Customer
- Set the maximum quantity that can be ordered/checkout by the same customer/account
- Click this to save and continue
- Click this to exit
- Useful for wholesale program (e.g. Minimum Quantity Per Order is 12 units)
- Can be used for marketing purposes (e.g. setting Maximum Quantity Per Order/Customer due to super promotion or for customer trial purposes)
Sample Screenshots of Purchase Restriction in the store
Was this answer helpful?
Products > Products Usually you will take multiple photos of a product with different angles,...
Product Attributes are characteristics/specifications of your products. These characteristics are...
Products > Products To restock or stock up a product, Go to Products > Products Click...
Products > Products To assign Product Category to specific product, Go to Products >...
Products > Product Settings > Image WatermarkTo create a text-based watermark, Go to...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution