How to create an image-based Product Label
Products > Product Settings > Product Labels
To create an image-based Product Label,
- Go to Products > Product Settings > Product Labels
- Click Add Label
An empty input form will be displayed on the right side of the page. We will split the form to 4 parts.
- Label Name
- Give a name for this label for easy maintenance in the future
- Enable/disable this product label
- Start Date
- Set a start date if applicable
- End Date
- Set an end date if applicable
- Determine the importance level of this product label (3 - Highest Priority ; 1 - Lowest Priority)
- Hide When Lower Priority
- Determine whether this product label should be hide when there is another higher lever priority product label being assigned to the same product
- Label Will Be Applied To
- Select where this product label will appear in from the drop-down menu. For some of the selections, you are required to input further information. Please do so accordingly.
- Show In Product Page
- Enable this if you want to display the product labels in the product page
- Limited To Product Categories
- Disable this if you do not want to limit the display of product labels only in categories pages
- Type Of Label
- Select the type of product label from the drop-down menu (Text-based or Image-based). For this case, we will select Image-based and its relevant field will be displayed.
- Label Image
- Browse and select the desired label image from the Image Manager
- Auto Resize
- Check this box if the label image does not adjust its size accordingly in the preview box
- Set the position of this product label on the product image
- Background Size
- Determine whether you want the label size to be adjusted automatically or manually
- Set the width of the label (applicable only if Manual is selected under Background Size)
- Set the height of the label (applicable only if Manual is selected under Background Size)
- Background Color
- Select the desired color or enter the desired color code for the label background color
- Enable this if you want this label to have a border
- Set the opacity level for this product label
- Enable this if you want this label to have a shadow effect
- Click Save before leaving the page
Sample Screenshots of Product Labels in the store
Was this answer helpful?
Products > Categories To create Product Categories, Go to Products > Categories Click...
Products > ProductsBefore you add any products, it is advisable that you first check out the...
Products > Product Settings > Product LabelsProduct Labels are labels that you will put on...
Products > Product Settings > Product TabsProduct Tabs are used to display additional...
Products > Options To set up the Product Options, Determine the type of Options that you...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution