Creating/Managing Your Email Accounts Through cPanel
This article describes procedures for Creating/ Managing Your Email Accounts Through Customer Service Portal
- Login to Customer Service Portal and click on Services option.
- On My Products & Services page, click on the service that you want to create new email (yourdomain.com.my in this case).
- On Product Details page, scroll down to Quick Create Email Account section. Then -
- Enter the new email address you are creating
- Enter a default password for it, and
- Click on the orange Create button.
- After this process, a green notification box should appear informing you that the new email account has been created successfully.
- All existing email accounts could be managed by clicking on Email Accounts icon under Quick Shortcuts section.
- In Email Accounts page, following operations could be done for existing email accounts.
- Change password
- Change storage quota
- Configure mail client
- Delete, or
- Access Webmail
Was this answer helpful?
This tutorial will now teach you how to update your personal details in the Customer Service...
To manage Billing Information, click on "Hello, your first name" > Edit Account Details.In...
Placing support tickets is the quickest and easiest way you can take to resolve an issue. It also...
We do recommend all of out domain registration clients to place their domain names on auto-renew....
To pay invoices using Paypal, go to Billing > My Invoices Click on View Invoice....
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution