How To Setup a POP/ IMAP Email Account in Microsoft Outlook 2013
Getting Started with Outlook 2013
Before we begin with the set up of Microsoft Outlook 2013, we assume you've already created a new email account in cPanel or have existing email account set up on the server. This tutorial will show you how to configure email account in Microsoft Outlook.
1. Launch Outlook 2013. If this is a new account, you'll see a Welcome screen. Click Next.
Otherwise, navigate to the Top and click File
2. Click the Add Account button
3. Check Manual setup or additional server types, then click Next
4. Select POP or IMAP and click Next
5. Enter your name
6. Enter your email address
7. Choose the account type you wish to use. We will be using IMAP as an example
8. Enter the incoming and outgoing mail servers (SMTP) field
9. Fill in your email address into the User Name field
10. Enter your password
10.1. "Check" Require logon using Secure Password Authentication "SPA"
11. Click More Settings
12. Select the Outgoing Server tab
13. Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and Use same settings as my incoming mail server, then go to Advanced tab
14. Select Advanced Tab
995 for Incoming server (POP3)
993 for Incoming server (IMAP)
Check "This server required an encrypted connection (SSL)
587 for Outgoing server (SMTP)
Select "AUTO" for Use the following type of encrypted connection
then click Ok
For Incoming server (POP3) enter 110 and in the Outgoing server (SMTP) enter the number 587, then click Ok
15. Click Next
16. If the email was set up successfully, you will receive the test email with green check-marks in your Inbox. Click Finish
Congratulations! Your email account has been set up in Outlook.
Was this answer helpful?
Incoming port ==> Port 995 POP3> Port 993 IMAP> Security : SSL / AUto Outgoing port...
Guide and Steps on How to Setup mail in Ipad: 1. If this is the first account you’re setting up...
Setup Guide For Mac MailTo setup an account in Mac Mail, please follow the below steps:1. Launch...
The default email user box size is 250MB per user. If you need the user size adjusted please open...
The Settings below are universal and should apply to most if not all email clients. We do have...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution