How to create an Information Page
Web Content > Information Pages
To create an Information Page,
- Go to Web Content > Information Pages
- Click New
The following page will be displayed.
- Make sure you are on General tab
- Information Title
- Enter the name for this Information Page
- Enter the write-up content for this Information Page
- Meta Tag Description
- Input a brief summary of the page content
- Meta Tag Keywords
- Input the relevant and potential keywords used to search for this Information Page
- Custom title
- GIve the page a custom title (optional)
- Input phrase or keywords related to your Information Page
Next click the Data tab
- Make sure you are on Data tab
- Click to placed the Information Page at the bottom page
- Choose enable to display the information page
- Sort Order
- Determine the display sequece in ascending order
- Click Save
Sample Screenshots of Information Page in the store
Was this answer helpful?
Web Content > SlideshowSlideshow is usually being placed at the top portion of the store's...
Web Content > BannersTo set up a Banner, Go to Web Content > Banners Click New You...
Web Content > Image Manager > Browse ImagesImage Manager is where you will be uploading,...
Web Content > Product SliderProduct Slider can be used for several purposes. It can be used to...
Web Content > Text BlockText Block is a very versatile advanced feature. It is advisable to be...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution